1. What is the vision for this CRG Network?
To inform healthcare decisions for cancer care by producing high-quality, relevant and up-to-date Cochrane Reviews using innovative and complex methods.
2. What are the key 2-3 goals including quality and innovations you have for this CRG Network?
The main priorities for the Cancer Network are:
- To develop high-quality reviews via robust editorial and quality assurance processes.
- To build capacity and share expertise for complex reviews, such as reviews of prognostic studies, and contribute to methodological developments in Cochrane.
- To strengthen the relationship with key stakeholders to ensure our reviews are clinically relevant and aligned with global priorities.
The Network Associate and Senior Editor along with their CRG community have now finalised the strategic plan for the coming two years after deliberations online and with one face-to-face meeting in September 2018. Their plans are based on five key objectives that will guide their work until 2020:
- Supporting review production and capacity
- Evaluating Network scope and prioritisation of topics
- Fostering collaboration within the Network and with the wider Cochrane community
- Supporting knowledge translation to increase the impact of Cochrane reviews
- Ensuring accountability and sustainability of the Network